The care you need when you need it
Want to send a message to your doctor, get heath information, book a video visit and more? Our online services make it fast and easy.
Primary care and breast care
If you’re a patient or member of Optum Care Primary Care, Optum Care Breast Care or an Optum Care Community Center:
- Call 1-702-877-5199 to schedule a primary care video visit.
- Set up a NowClinic video chat for health problems that aren’t emergencies.
- See test results, get answers to questions and more with FollowMyHealth.
Are you a patient of Optum Care cancer care, Optum Care lung and allergy care or Optum Care orthopedics and spine? Use the Nextgen patient portal.
Please call Southwest Medical at 1-702-877-5199.
Please call the FollowMyHealth support desk at 1-888-670-9775. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a reply within three business days.
No. My Health Online has been disabled.
Please sign in to your health plan account:
- For Health Plan of Nevada and Sierra Health and Life plans, visit member.healthplanofnevada.com/
- For UnitedHealthcare individual and family plans, visit myuhc.com
- For UnitedHealthcare Medicare plans, visit https://www.medicare.uhc.com/
- For Anthem Medicare plans, visit https://www.anthem.com/account-login/
Your privacy is important to FollowMyHealth. They take every step to protect your privacy. FollowMyHealth is also careful to follow all federal and state privacy laws.
Here's how FollowMyHealth makes sure your information is safe online:
- All of your information is encrypted, according to federal patient privacy laws.
- With FollowMyHealth, you sign in with SSL (https) which is an industry standard for secure online communication.
- The first time that you create a FollowMyHealth account, you'll be asked to share some basic information. This information will help verify who you are. FollowMyHealth will not release or sell your information to other organizations, people, etc.
- FollowMyHealth can verify you without the need to create a new email address or information to sign in. This can be done if you sign in with:
- FollowMyHealth will not use any information from third-party organizations other than what’s needed to help you get to your records.
- If you use one of the sites listed above to sign in, FollowMyHealth will not store your username and password. Your private information will only be stored by those sites.
There are a few reasons why you can’t find your test results.
- State law or system rules may limit what test results can be displayed. They include, but aren’t limited to:
- Hepatitis tests
- HIV tests
- Tests related to drug abuse
- Pathology tests (including PAP tests, biopsies) are released to FollowMyHealth based on your doctor’s orders.
- Radiology results (including X-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, MRI scans and mammograms) are released to FollowMyHealth based on your doctor’s orders.
- We post results after your doctor has seen them.
- If you want to see results for a child or family member, you'll need to switch to another account. Here’s how:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top of the screen.
- Select the person's name for whom you want to view test results.
It may have something to do with how the medicine was entered into your health record. Your doctor may need to order for you.
Ask FollowMyHealth to add your pharmacy to the list. Here’s how:
- In the “My Account” drop-down menu, select “Support.”
- In the “Support” tab, select “Product Feedback.”
- In the “Product Feedback” tab, select “Suggestions.”
- On the “Patient Suggestions” page, ask to have your pharmacy added. Please include its address and phone number.
This is for a person who is a health care proxy. You can give someone permission to view your records or act on your behalf in a health care setting. When you do, that person becomes your health care proxy.
- “Read only access” means your health care proxy can only view your information.
- “Full access” means your health care proxy can view your information and make changes in the account.
Here’s how to give your health care proxy or another person permission to sign in to your account:
- From the “My Account” drop-down, select “Preferences.”
- On the “Preferences” screen, select the “Invite a Proxy” button. You will be given two choices:
- “Grant Read Only access.” (This means your health care proxy can only read the information in your account.)
- “Grant Full access.” (This means your health care proxy can read and make changes in your account.)
- Type in the information needed. Click “OK” to send the invite to your health care proxy.
- You must type in your health care proxy’s email address to send the invite to them.
There are two ways to do this.
- Go to the “My Account” drop-down menu. Choose the “Connections” tab.
- On the “Connections” tab, find the name of the health care organization. Click on the “X” next to its name.
Please note: This will stop any new information from that health care organization from entering your FollowMyHealth account. Information that’s already in your account will stay on FollowMyHealth.
- Go to the “My Account” drop-down menu. Choose the “Preferences” tab.
- On the “Preferences” tab, you can permanently remove your account.
Please note: This action will remove any health care proxy from your account. It will also remove anyone else you have given permission to view your account.
Have questions or need help signing up? Call the FollowMyHealth support hotline at 1-888-670-9775. Or send an email to email@example.com.