C-suite leaders weigh in on the state of health care
Urgent priority shifts are taking center stage for health care leaders and the economic environment is impacting today’s decision-making. Consumerism, the workforce crisis, digital initiatives and the demand for health equity are all shaping the health care landscape.
For our 2023 report, we gathered data from 150 health care leaders across health plans, providers, employers, life sciences organizations and government agencies. Our report reveals:
- Where progress has been made
- Health care’s greatest challenges
- Priorities for a sustainable and equitable system
- How leaders are advancing on the path to value
- Governance, investment and partnership priorities
Learn how C-suite leaders are approaching these topics. Explore what they see as critical risks and opportunities in developing a modern health system, one that best serves individuals, the workforce and stakeholders across the industry.