Get a better understanding of medication utilization, costs, quality and more with insights from Optum experts and technology. Provided documentation of each patient’s clinical review can help you comply with Medicare Hospice Conditions of Participation (CoPs).
We offer free, live monthly programs on a variety of clinical and interdisciplinary topics. After the live event, the programs become available on-demand to view at your convenience.
Provide your team with expert advice to help enhance patient care. Our clinical pharmacists offer clear, detailed guidance on these and other common elements of hospice care:
- Palliative Care Consultant
- Wound Care Guidelines
- Pediatric Palliative Care Consultant
The HospiLink news digest is a tri-weekly abstracting service that gathers the most pertinent abstracts from hospice and palliative care literature, medical journals, newsfeeds and professional organization updates, and delivers them in one concise email.
Lexi-Comp Online Drug Database
Access 14 clinical reference databases, including:
- Adult and pediatric patient advisory leaflets (up to 18 languages)
- Lexi-Interact™ for patient-specific drug interaction screening
- Lexi-Drug ID™ for pill ID and pronunciation
- King® Guide to Parenteral Admixtures