Optum and Medicare Advantage
Whether you're new to Medicare, recently moved, living with a long-term health condition or want help staying healthy, choose a Medicare plan that lets you see Optum doctors. Our care is:
- Focused on you — We take time to listen and understand
- Made easier — We help you get the care you need
- A better value — Our care helps you stay healthy and save
Get help understanding Medicare and your choices
Millions of Americans enroll in Medicare Advantage every year to get better value care and personalized care. There are several ways to find the right option for you.
Talk to a licensed insurance agent today and get all your questions answered about:
- Comparing options
- Doctors who accept Medicare
- Office locations
- Any other questions you may have
Original Medicare or Medicare Advantage
How do they compare?
Find a doctor
As an Optum patient, you get care focused on you, made easier and with better value. Get healthier care for a better life.
Explore doctors and Medicare options
Find an Optum doctor near you and see the options they accept.
Health tips delivered to your inbox
Get articles designed to help you live your healthiest life, from learning about Annual Wellness Visits to fitness ideas and more.
Unlock the power of personalized care
Learn how Laurie found relief from lifelong health struggles with the help of Dr. Gokal, her Optum doctor and Medicare Advantage.
* The contact information listed will direct you to a licensed representative that works with Medicare enrollees to explain Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan options. There may not be plans available in your area. Any information provided is limited to those plans offered in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.