Local care backed by national expertise
Keeping you healthy and feeling your best is our top priority. We offer a wide range of care and services in the Colorado Springs, Denver and Pikes Peak areas.
- Primary care for ongoing care, checkups, minor injuries and illnesses
- Specialty care for problems that need more than primary care
- Senior care for Annual Wellness Visits and in-home visits
- Urgent care for when you need care fast for non-life-threatening concerns and your doctor isn’t available
- Virtual care to see a provider from home, work or wherever you are
Types of care vary by location. To search for care near you, use the Find care button above.
Optum Care in Colorado
We offer unique services, resources and programs to people with Medicare Advantage. Our goal is to help you stay healthy and independent. Our doctors are in the greater Denver and Colorado Springs areas and beyond.
We have a growing family of providers in Colorado
These health organizations are part of the Optum family:
- Mountain View Medical Group serves patients in the Pikes Peak region. Services include pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, concierge medicine and ob/gyn.
- New West Physicians has over 20 locations and 135+ primary care doctors in the Denver metro area. If you need specialty care, your doctor will connect you to the right provider.
Expert insights into Annual Wellness Visits
Listen as one of our nurse practitioners talks about what an Annual Wellness Visit is and why it’s important.
The right care at the right time
Want to live your healthiest life? Your primary care doctor can help.
We offer a wide range of specialty care, from orthopedics to heart care.
Have a face-to-face visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home.
If you’re feeling sick but your doctor isn’t in, urgent care is here to help.
Optum patient portal
Want to see your health records, pay a bill, get a medicine refilled and more? Our patient portal makes it easy.
Health and wellness resources
What our patients and members say
Great care starts with your relationship with your doctor.
Learn how to set S.M.A.R.T. health goals.
Does older skin need sun protection?
Small changes can improve sleep quality.