Take care of all your health needs, all in one place
We offer unique services, resources and programs to help you live your healthiest life. Our personalized care and services include*:
- Primary care doctors and specialists who are experts in caring for adults ages 65+
- In-home visits right in the comfort and privacy of your home
- Care for long-term health problems, like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, a serious lung problem that makes it hard to breathe), diabetes and heart disease
- Support from a care team who helps you with medicines, screenings and tools to stay on top of your health goals
- Community centers with free social events, fitness classes and presentations by our doctors
Optum doctors accept a wide range of Medicare Advantage plans which vary by location. To search for care near you, use the Go button above.
Know where to go for care
Should you go to the ER, urgent care or see your doctor in person? We can help you get the right care at the right time.
We’re here to help with all your unique needs
At Optum, you get a primary care doctor and a dedicated care team. Together, we offer the high-quality care you deserve.
Understanding Medicare Advantage plans
Find a doctor and plan
Are you new to Medicare or thinking of changing plans? Get information and resources to help you find the right doctor and plan for you.
Living healthier with Medicare Advantage
Optum doctors and Medicare Advantage offer more to help keep you healthy and living your best life.
Get your free guide about “Living healthier with Medicare Advantage."
Our health screening checklist helps you track your appointments.
Find out how Original Medicare compares to Medicare Advantage.
*Services vary by location. Check with your doctor’s office or health plan for specific information.