If you must travel during COVID, be safe
Travel means spending time in crowds. It can greatly raise your chances of catching COVID-19. Your safest bet is to stay home. But if you must travel, then travel smart. Get the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
General tips to lower holiday travel stress
Here are a few other tips to keep in mind if you travel over the holidays:
- Arrive early.
- Don’t travel on peak days.
- Give yourself extra time so you don’t rush.
- Reserve airport parking ahead of time.
- Print boarding passes at home to avoid ticket counters.
- Be patient. Remember that everyone is in the same situation.
- Mayo Clinic
The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice or a substitute for professional health care. You should consult an appropriate health care professional for your specific needs.