Medicare Advantage plans are among the most popular and fastest growing in the country.*
With Medicare Advantage, you may get more than Original Medicare and employer insurance. Many plans offer:
- $0 monthly premium, doctor visit copays and prescription drug copays
- Dental, vision and hearing coverage
- Gym memberships, free rides to the doctor, and much more
Take your health care to the next level. When you combine one of our primary care doctors with a Medicare Advantage plan, you get a doctor who:
- Specializes in caring for adults ages 65+
- Takes the time to listen and answer your questions
- Leads a dedicated team to make sure you get the care you need
- Uses the latest technology and trusted research to help keep you well
- Is in your neighborhood, accepting new patients and ready to see you
It depends. The enrollment rules may be different if you're turning 65, still working or have health insurance.
That's why we have relationships with trusted local insurance agents across the country. They're experts who can answer all your Medicare questions.
Licensed insurance agents are experts on all things Medicare. An agent:
- Helps you at no cost
- Represents many insurance companies
- Can talk you through your Medicare choices
Let us introduce you to a local agent we know and trust.
New to Medicare
Learn how a licensed insurance agent can help you.
What our patients and members say
See our patient video to learn how an Optum doctor + Medicare Advantage can offer the best care at a lower cost.
Living healthier with Medicare Advantage guide
Learn three steps to find better care at lower costs with a plan that’s right for you.
Take the next step
Discover the Optum difference
Learn why hundreds of thousands trust Optum with their care.
Find a doctor and a plan
Explore Optum doctors and Medicare Advantage plans based on your location.
Get more with Medicare Advantage
Find out and decide if a Medicare advantage plan is right for you.