We offer care for:
- Arthritis (pain in the joints where two bones meet)
- Back and neck pain
- Fractures (bone breaks)
- Orthopedic injuries (spine, bone and muscle problems)
- Sports injuries
Physical therapists are movement experts. If an injury or illness keeps you from moving normally, our physical therapists can help.
Our goals are to:
- Improve your balance, posture and strength
- Improve your quality of life
- Improve your range of motion
- Lessen your pain
- Make it easier for you to move and do daily tasks
Your physical therapist will meet with you in person to do a physical exam. They will teach you how to use movement and stretching to heal and move better. Sometimes they will give you exercises to do at home.
Your physical therapist will work closely with your doctor to make sure you get the care you need. We’ll tailor your care plan to your unique needs.
We offer a range of choices, depending on your location:
- Aerobics classes
- Arthritis exercise programs
- Group fitness classes
- High-intensity and low-intensity workouts
- In-person and online classes
- One-on-one training
- Online fitness tracking
- SilverSneakers classes (free for people on Medicare)
- Specialized programs for older adults
- Strengthening exercises
- Supervised fitness programs
- Total body workouts
In some locations, we have:
- Community centers
- Fitness centers
- Physical therapy centers
Ask your care team what’s available in your area.
Your primary care doctor will work with other doctors who specialize in the kind of surgery you need. Our physical therapists can also help you heal after surgery.
Yes. If you get hurt or have pain because of your favorite sports or activities, we can help you get back to doing what you love.
Sports medicine doctors can help anyone with injuries or long-term pain related to being active. Whether you’re a semi-pro athlete or a weekend softball player, we can help.
Learn more about sports medicine.
Tips for getting in shape
Learn how to make fitness a part of every day.
Improve your balance
Learn balance exercises you can do anytime, anywhere.
Become a patient
We care for people of all ages and accept most health plans.
Prepare for your visit
Make the most of your visit by planning ahead.
Health and wellness resources
Learn ways to stay connected, safe and healthy.