Offering the care you need, when you need it
Our primary care doctors work hard to make sure you get the quality care you need. That means getting the care, tests, or treatments you need. We are committed to providing you with the best health care possible.
When you choose one of our primary care doctors, you get someone who:
- Takes the time to learn about your overall health
- Understands your medical, social and emotional health
- Listens to you and answers your questions
- Partners with you to choose the right care
- Knows about new medical care and technology
We build a team around your needs
We know that each person is one of a kind. That’s why at Optum Care we tailor care to meet your unique needs. And we give you a personalized care team that puts you at the center. They’re ready to help with:
- Making sure you get care as soon as needed
- Finding and scheduling appointments with your primary care doctor or specialists
- Keeping track of your specialists or hospital care
- Setting up virtual care visits for you
- Getting the screenings designed to help keep you healthy
- Arranging for extra support and services to help your care run smoothly
Together, we take care of the details so that you can focus on your health.
We spend quality time with our patients
At Optum Care, you get personal attention and more quality time with your doctors. We know that health care information can sometimes be confusing. So we take the time to make sure you understand your care. Your doctor will talk with you about:
- Tests you may need, and why you need them
- When to expect test results and what you can do next
- Your medicines, why you’re taking them and what side effects you may have
- Any questions you have about your medications
- Easy ways to get your prescriptions, like 90-day supplies or home delivery
Our goal is for you to have the information you need so you can take charge of your health. We want to help you feel confident and in control every step of the way.
High-quality care at a lower cost
It starts with our doctors. They work together to make sure you get the care you need, when and where it's right for you.
Improving your overall health is the goal of everything we do.
The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice or a substitute for professional health care. You should consult an appropriate health care professional for your specific needs.