Our doctors specialize in everyday health needs, from regular checkups to caring for you when you’re injured or ill. Your doctor will get to know you, answer your questions and help you reach health care goals that are important to you.
If you ever need more than primary care, your doctor will direct you to the right specialists and services. Your doctor will also work closely with your entire care team and stay on top of all your care.
Primary care services
Our services include:
- Regular checkups and wellness visits
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries, like colds and sprained ankles
- Care for chronic (long-term) health problems, like allergies, diabetes and asthma (a breathing illness)
- Connections to specialty care and services
- Help with medications, including refills
- Lab tests, shots and screenings, like mammograms (a breast X-ray) and colonoscopies (an exam of the large intestine)
The types of primary care vary by location. To search for care near you, use the Go button above.
Know where to go for care
Should you go to the ER, urgent care or see your doctor in person? We can help you get the right care at the right time.
Personalized care for you and your family
We offer a range of primary care services.
Our family medicine doctors care for everyone in your household, from newborns to adults.
From checkups to urgent care when your child is sick, we can help your child grow and be well.
Internal medicine doctors care for adults ages 18+.
Health and wellness resources
10 tips for choosing a primary care doctor
Great care starts with your relationship with your doctor.
We build a personalized care team that puts you at the center.
Do you need a video visit, an in-office visit, urgent care or the ER?
Plan ahead to make the most of your doctor’s visit.