Home infusion: health care’s new normal
See how home infusion can help improve outcomes and safety.
Length: 30 minutes
Improving patient outcomes, quality of life
COVID-19 has brought big challenges to today’s health care environment. Many physicians and patients see home infusion as a way to offer greater protection while providing infusion therapies.
Join us for an on-demand webinar to learn how home infusion helps provide safe, comfortable, high-quality care to patients. This webinar will help you:
- Apply the latest evidence and industry data to identify patients for potential home infusion
- Understand the value of home infusion, including greater continuity of care, data sharing and patient engagement
- Learn best practices used by leading providers
- Follow two distinct home infusion patient journeys: acute therapy and chronic therapy
- Assess the steps needed to refer a patient for home infusion
Dr. Chris Wilson, Medical Director, Specialty Care, American Health Network
Nancy Kramer, Vice President of Clinical Nursing, Optum® Infusion Pharmacy
Cindy Garcia, Mid-Atlantic Director of Nursing, Optum Infusion Pharmacy