Online clinical library for patient information
Stay informed with clinical protocols and medication use tools, deprescribing support, antimicrobial stewardship and more through our library of clinical documents. Resources include patient information leaflets and hospice talking points, along with details on adverse event reporting and regulatory updates.
HospiBooks: Palliative symptom and disease management
The Optum line of HospiBooks™ focuses on evidence-based palliative symptom and disease state management for clinicians providing care to patients at end of life, which includes:
- Palliative Care Consultant
- Wound Care at End of Life
- Pediatric Palliative Care Consultant
HospiLink news digest
Subscribe to the HospiLink news digest for the most up-to-date clinical information on hospice and palliative care. This abstracting service, delivered once a month, gathers the most pertinent abstracts from hospice and palliative care literature, medical journals, newsfeeds and professional organization updates and delivers them in one concise email.
Lexicomp online drug database
This comprehensive database provides ready access to detailed medication information, which includes:
- Adult and pediatric patient advisory leaflets in 18 languages
- Lexicomp® Interactions combines medical literature and scientific understanding of drug interactions
- Lexicomp ID helps identification on a variety of oral, topical and injectable dosage forms
- Trissel’s IV Compatibility User training and support