Optum Serve™ Technology Services is proud to offer IT services and solutions to all federal agencies through the CIO-SP3 (Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3) contract. Optum Serve Technology Services is a part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. Learn more at optumservetech.com
The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a 10-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to permit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and all other federal agencies to acquire a wide range of IT services and solution. With a $20B ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements.
Ten (10) task areas for IT requirements provide the ability to address virtually any IT requirement and support the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- Broad Health IT Services Scope
- Available to All Federal Agencies
- Support CONUS and OCONUS Projects
- Streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning
- 1% Contract Fee; no additional charge for value-added services
- Support all contract types including hybrid
Review the CIO-SP3 Labor Rates
Invoices or payments from the CIO-SP3 contract will be handled in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act (31 U.S.C. 3903).
Review the CIO-SP3 Awarded GWAC.
Conformed CIO-SP3 Contract
Review the CIO-SP3 Conformed CIO-SP3 Contract.
Review the Mod 16
To ensure the comprehensive skills and breadth required of the CIO-SP3 contract, Optum Serve, through its QSSI business unit, constructed a team that ensures we have the ability to support all CIO-SP3 Task Areas with proven skills and a deep resource pool.
- Led by Optum Serve, a leading Health IT Firm and proven IDIQ Prime Contractor
- Broad Diverse Team With Capabilities Across All Task Areas
- Provides Comprehensive Civilian & DoD Past Performances
- Leverages Proven Optum Partnerships
- Ensures National and International Support
- Utilizes Disciplined Task Order Management Process
Team members include:
For more information about prime contract vehicles
Please contact: Bette Smith, Associate Director Business Process