GSA Schedule 70 Administrative InformationText
GSA Schedule 70 Number - GS-35F-0308L
GSA Schedule 70 Dates - March 26, 2001 – March 25, 2021
Contractor - Large BusinessCLOSE
GSA Schedule 70 InformationText
GSA Schedule 70 Special Item Number:
Optum Government’s services are offered under SIN 132-51 & SIN 132-62, providing full spectrum of authorized service areas.
GSA Schedule 70 Features:
The GSA has streamlined the way Federal agencies purchase commercial products and services under the GSA Schedule 70 Multiple Award Contract.
GSA Schedule 70 Labor Categories:
Optum Government has 18 labor categories that provide a broad range of Information Technology expertise and skillsets.
GSA Schedule 70 How to Order:
Ordering from Optum Government’s GSA Schedule 70 is a simple process. QSSI will provide assistance and additional information.CLOSE
GSA Schedule 70 Special Item Number - 132-51Text
Optum Government’s services are offered under SIN 132-51, SIN 132-56, and SIN 132-62, providing a full spectrum of authorized service areas.
FPDS Class D301 - IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
FPDS Class D302 - IT Systems Development Services
FPDS Class D306 - IT Systems Analysis Services
FPDS Class D307 - Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
FPDS Class D308 - Programming Services
FPDS Class D310 - IT Backup and Security Services
FPDS Class D311 - IT Data Conversion Services
FRDS Class D313 - Computer Aided Design/ Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
FPDS Class D316 - IT Network Management ServicesCLOSE
GSA Schedule 70 Special Item Number - 132-62Text
Optum Government’s services offered under SIN 132-62 provide the implementation requirements of HSPD-12, FIPS-201 and associated NIST special publications. The HSPD-12 implementation components specified under this SIN are:
- PIV systems infrastructure
- PIV card management and production services
- PIV card finalization services
- Physical access control products and services
- Logical access control products and services
- PIV system integration services
- Approved FIPS 201-Compliant products and services
GSA Schedule 70 FeaturesText
GSA has streamlined the GSA procurement process. GSA Schedule 70 is now one of the most flexible vehicles for purchasing information technology products and services.
- Shorter Lead Times - No RFPs are required. No synopsizing is required. Customers are encouraged to keep justification to a minimum. Delivery orders can be executed within a matter of days.
- Simplified Ordering Procedures - Per FAR 8.404, it is not necessary to seek further competition, synopsize the requirement, make a separate determination of fair and reasonable pricing, or consider small business set-asides.
- Reduced Paperwork - Per FAR 8.404, agencies are encouraged to keep documentation to a minimum. For orders of $2,500 or less, identify the contractor, the item, and the amount paid. For orders of more than $2,500, document in accordance with internal agency practices.
- No Maximum Order Limitation - There is no ceiling on order size. The "maximum order" level of $500,000 is a threshold for seeking a price reduction.
- Blanket Purchase Agreements - Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) allow customers and contractors to set up on-going accounts to fill recurring requirements. There is no dollar limitation.
- Teaming Arrangements Contractor - Team Arrangements can be used to provide total solutions to customer requirements. Under a Contractor Team Arrangement, GSA schedule contractors can respond to agency requirements as a team, proposing line items from one or more schedule contracts on a single purchase order. One contractor acts as the team leader to coordinate the line items. Contractor Team Arrangements may be used in conjunction with BPAs. In addition, subcontractors can be easily added to a schedule contractor.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
about GSA Schedule 70
Please contact: Michael D. Lanier Vice President, Sales Strategy & OperationsCONTACT US