ICD-10 Remediation: Post Go-Live Activities
Now that ICD-10 has launched, health plans must turn their attention to the post go-live activities associated with a major business transformation of this magnitude.
Your operational readiness plan will be critical to ensuring that your transition remains successful and runs smoothly. Optum has identified the five core elements that should be included in this plan:
- Defined key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor performance on a daily basis
- Historical data spanning 12 months of KPI metrics
- Defined thresholds and allowable variances
- Contingency plans for all functional areas
- Operations command center
If your operational readiness plan or KPIs are not where they should be, Optum can help you shore up these protocols.