Health and finances have never been more connected
At Optum Financial, we’re entirely dedicated to improving people’s well-being, and we're passionate about the relationship between health and finances. Because when we understand the relationship between finance and health, we can all reach our full potential.
Optum Financial is the leader in health accounts and payment solutions. To help people and organizations better manage health care expenses, we leverage our:
- Digital platforms
- Advanced analytics
- Proprietary technology
Deep expertise and solutions for success
1.8 million providers in our payment network**
- The most extensive provider network in the country**
- Robust payment and financial solutions for greater success for payers and providers — $200B in payment processing**
8 million health accounts*
- #1 HSA provider in the U.S.*
- Offering a spectrum of accounts — HSA, HRA, FSA, HIA, commuter and COBRA~ Over $17 billion in assets**
Diverse investment options
Choose from mutual fund investment options and more.
*2020 Year-End Devenir HSA Research Report
** Optum Pay™ book of business, 2021
Modernizing how to save and pay for health care
We are modernizing how to save and pay for health care, connecting health and finance in unprecedented ways. Our solutions are designed to strengthen this connection for employers, health care organizations and the people they serve in ways others cannot:
- Health accounts — Encouraging better spending, saving and investing habits based on each person’s health and financial circumstances so they are prepared for current and future expenses. Optum Bank, member FDIC, is the health accounts administrator for Optum Financial and the top HSA provider in the United States.
- Payment solutions — Making the process of the managing payments and business easier for health plans and providers so they can focus on what is most important: their members and patients.
- Expertise — Leveraging our experience as the only financial institution owned by a health care company, making us uniquely able to deliver on tech-forward, highly intuitive solutions that move the health care system forward.
By advancing how we save and pay for care, we can pave the way to health care that’s more affordable, accessible and transparent for everyone.