We see patients of all ages with many types of bone and muscle problems. These problems may be noticed at birth, or they may be due to an injury or age-related wear and tear. Examples of some common things we care for include:
- Joint pain from arthritis
- Bone fractures (cracks or breaks)
- Soft tissue (muscle, tendon and ligament) injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain and problems, such as bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (caused by pressure on the nerve that passes through the wrist to the hand)
- Overuse and sports injuries, including tendonitis, meniscus tears and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears
- Clubfoot and scoliosis, which people can be born with
We use surgical and nonsurgical methods to care for musculoskeletal issues. These include sports injuries, joint pain and back problems. Examples of common treatments include:
- Outpatient surgery (when you can go home the same day)
- Repair of complex bone breaks
- Total and partial joint replacement
- Injections (shots)
- ACL, PCL and MCL reconstruction
- Ligament repair and reconstruction
- Casts and braces
- Physical therapy
- Lumbar spine fusions
We may be able to help you with minimally invasive surgery. It is done with fewer, smaller cuts.
It’s a type of outpatient surgery. This means you’ll get better faster and go home the same day.
We work with a wide range of specialists, including:
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Physical therapists
- Spine surgeons
- Sports medicine doctors
What if I need physical therapy?
Our physical therapists can teach you how to warm up, stretch and help prevent future injuries.
What if I need outpatient surgery?
Outpatient surgery is sometimes called same-day or ambulatory surgery. This means you’ll feel better faster and go home the same day.
Become a patient
We care for people of all ages and accept most health plans.
Prepare for your visit
Make the most of your visit by planning ahead.
Health and wellness resources
Learn ways to stay connected, safe and healthy.