Transform Your Contact Center to Drive Patient Loyalty
Take 20 mins. out of your day to learn how a practice group is driving patient loyalty.
In less than 20 minutes, this new webinar explores how a client in the northeast region is partnering with Optum beyond technology and analytics, leveraging Optum scale and expertise to provide after-hours support and relieve physicians from on-call responsibilities.
• 83% patient satisfaction rate*
• Reducing MD on-call escalations by 80%*
• Reducing unnecessary medical expenses by $402 per call*
This practice group was facing many challenges with constant pressures, while trying to achieve the quadruple aim. The challenges faced day to day include:
• Patient leakage
• Physician burnout
• Decentralized patient communication
• Closing gaps in care
* 15-month study (January 2017 through May 2018); determined member’s care path by comparing pre-call intention to nurse’s recommendation; categorized callers as compliant vs. non-compliant based on actual behavior in claims; calculated difference in average 30-day post-period net paid claims expenditures per caller between compliant vs non-compliant study groups.
Join us for 20 minutes!
Damon Young, VP, Provider Care Solutions–West Region