The new standard for analytics value
Read Scottsdale Institute Virtual Analytics Summit report.
The Scottsdale Institute convened 31 health-system analytics executives on September 9, 2020. They discussed the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on analytics at leading health systems. Jay Hazelrigs of Optum Advisory Services moderated this virtual summit.
Discussion topics included:
- How analytics has moved to center stage
- The challenges of remote work
- The rise of self-service analytics
- The dissolving barrier between IT and analytics
- The increasing importance of collaboration and partnerships