Value chain reorganization
Rapid redesign of today’s value chain
A high-performing health care value chain allows information, money, products and services to flow effectively among all stakeholders — each adding value as they engage the landscape. These connections must deliver a superior experience for every patient and clinician, improving the care experience with each encounter. COVID-19 has proven that traditional health system infrastructure, processes and functions are compromised under pressure.
This article explores how to redefine your organization’s role within this redesigned value chain, including strategies to:
- Examine supply chain, staffing and managed services opportunities
- Map out simplification of the consumer experience
- Strengthen data collection, analysis and sharing capabilities
- Track the impact and efficacy of virtual health tools
- Keep staff working at the top of their license
- Prioritize outreach for the chronically ill and those with social determinants of health
Ensure that clinicians and their patients can access the data, infrastructure, supplies, information and education they need — when and where they need it.
Please complete the form to download the white paper.