Reconfigured Delivery Models
Accelerated need for flexible, agile delivery models
This crisis has motivated organizations to rethink existing health care delivery channels. Digital tools, telemedicine, remote monitoring and more have been rapidly adopted as alternative and complementary delivery channels.
This article explores how CMOs can leverage the potential advantages that delivery reconfiguration could produce, as well as strategies to assess:
- Strengths and weaknesses of current delivery models
- Early opportunities to adapt virtual health platforms
- Potential threats caused by inaction
- Resources needed to make adjustments
- How partnerships support a reconfiguration of care delivery
Reorganize around the success of these reconfigured channels, tap into the data they generate and adjust pricing to match demand.
Please complete the form to download the white paper.