Reconfigured Delivery Models
Accelerated need for flexible, agile delivery models
This crisis has motivated organizations to rethink existing health care delivery channels. Digital tools, telemedicine, remote monitoring and more have been rapidly adopted. New market entrants are offering a growing array of virtual and retail channels.
This article explores how CFOs can help guide a fiscally sound process and meet the demands of the consumer, including strategies to assess:
- Strengths and weaknesses of current delivery models
- Early opportunities to adapt new technologies
- Competitive threats and risks to revenue and pricing
- Resources needed to make adjustments
- How partnerships can offer risk and reward
Get in front of threats that could erode market share by redesigning delivery models with competitive convenience, efficacy and pricing.
Please complete the form to download the white paper.