Patients and consumers in 2030
Dr. Sumit Dutta, chief medical officer of OptumRx, looks to the future in a Q&A with NEJM Catalyst director Edward Prewitt.
C-suite. Connected. On-demand.
Dr. Sumit Dutta, chief medical officer of OptumRx, and Edward Prewitt, editorial director of NEJM Catalyst, discuss the future for patients and consumers. Topics include the lasting impact of the pandemic, medications, consumerism, transparency and equity.
Get answers to important questions for the C-suite, including:
- With vaccinations increasing, will everything go back to “normal”?
- Will usage of telehealth and remote monitoring decline or increase?
- What is the forecast for home delivery and home infusion?
- How do we address medication affordability and precision-medicine drugs?
- How can the transparency and information problem be solved?
- Is consumer shopping for health care realistic and desirable?
- What does equitable care delivery look like in the future?
Listen to this engaging talk on centering care delivery on the patient and the consumer experience. Explore how health care will change in the coming decade.
Complete the form to watch the Q&A