Specialty Guidance Program
The Optum® Specialty Guidance Program (SGP) helps clients control specialty drug costs. It also gives providers evidence-based, payer-compliant clinical guidance to manage complex conditions effectively.
- Online prior authorization portal and guideline library
- Digitized clinical policies for over 50 specialty conditions
- Ability to support all specialty drugs
Data management and analytics
- 14M+ data points collected with 1M+ data points for clinical guidance
- Over 18M lives managed through the program
- Provider Net Promoter Score: 64
- 61% of requests entered by provider through SGP website
- 91%+ preferred product adoption
SGP focuses on specialty non-cancer conditions while Cancer Guidance Program (CGP) focuses on cancer conditions.