Specialty Guidance Program
The Optum® Specialty Guidance Program (SGP) helps clients control specialty drug costs. It also gives providers evidence-based, payer-compliant clinical guidance to manage complex conditions effectively.
- Online prior authorization portal and guideline library
- Digitized clinical policies for over 50 specialty conditions
- Ability to support all specialty drugs
Data management and analytics:
- Over 14 million data points collected with more than 1 million data points for clinical guidance1
- Over 29 million lives managed through the program1
- Average provider Net Promoter Score®: 621
- 75% of requests entered by provider through SGP website1
- Over 91% preferred product adoption1
- Over 80% site of care adoption1
SGP focuses on specialty non-cancer conditions while Cancer Guidance Program (CGP) focuses on cancer conditions.