Gain insights at our speaker sessions and visit our booth.
Tuesday, March 28
10:45-11:45 a.m. |
Building a 21st-Century Modular HHS Ecosystem
The keynote panel, “What Comes First? Building a 21st-Century Modular HHS Ecosystem,” is moderated by Robin (Chacon) Dufresne, vice president and director of Healthcare and Human Services at CSG Government Solutions. Panelists include:
- Jess Kahn, Director, Data and Systems Group, CMCS/CMS
- John Stern, H&HS Portfolio Director, State of Vermont
- Tom Graves, SVP, Government Solutions, Optum
- Chris Lunt, VP Engineering, Consumer, GetInsured
- Sharif Hussein, SVP, Health and Human Services, CNSI
Wednesday, March 29
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. |
Track 1: What does your future look like? Taking the mystery out of a services-based approach.
The Medicaid enterprise of the future will improve how we manage, measure, transform and evolve our Medicaid programs to support healthier citizens and communities while conserving costs. This vision provides the opportunity to think differently.
Join us to learn more about a powerful alternative — a services-based approach — to comprehensively manage fee-for-service populations. We’ll discuss the benefits of this approach, as well as:
- Where it’s being used successfully today
- How it supports modularity and Medicaid modernization
- How it can be certified under MMIS procedures
Visit our booth.
Stop by our booth to learn more about our services-based approach and how you can evolve your state modularity.