Reporting and Insights
Maximize your investment with accurate insights
Our Reporting and Insights group works with employers to derive critical business insights from large quantities of data. Our goal is to help you maximize your health care investments by combining powerful analytical tools with robust data handling capabilities and expert advice.
We help you better manage your medical benefit and related productivity costs through:
- Analytics. Go beyond standard reporting to answer key, detailed questions, forecast the financial and quality impact of “what if” scenarios, predict risk, and evaluate care quality down to the member episode of care level
- Solutions. Couple analytic findings with deep industry knowledge, powerful warehousing, visual summary, reporting, benchmarking, and custom data solutions to create client specific solutions
- Guidance. Develop action plans, critical milestone metrics, and timelines to track progress against robust financial projections, evidence-based health adherence targets, and aligned vendors/stakeholders
Make actionable decisions about benefits costs, quality of care, and health programs with Optum data aggregation, storage and presentation capabilities needed to understand trend drivers and your population health risks . Our data management capabilities include:
- Aggregation. Combine both traditional and non-traditional data sources to best assess and manage your population’s health and productivity
- Storage. Create employer-specific data warehouse solutions that are secure, HIPAA-compliant, and well managed
- Presentation. Easily navigate across multiple vendors and data types with Web-based solutions that include visual summary and drill-down capabilities.